Thursday, August 2, 2012

So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned

I do love to write, and most - if not all the time I do not have too much time to think about my words until after they are posted. It is a fun experience to read what you just wrote, or maybe even the day after before you understand what yourself put down in writing. If this is a good thing or a bad thing is not for me to answer, I am not making you read any of my writing but I do put it out there with my heart and hope it do give you a key. At the very least I do feel that my writings are honest and come from the heart (Very much like the guy next to me that is just emptying his heart in a conversation with long time friends, his son turns eighteen on Sunday)

Today I was sitting still for ten minutes, looking out in the air, emptying my brain - waiting for today's inspiration before I found the peace to start this post. This is one of the days where I usually would not write anything at all, it's been a while since I felt like that. The created world sent me some finances to take care of and it really has nothing to do with Neverland where you can connect with everyone and everything at once. I even had trouble finding the peace for this mornings meditation and decided it was going to be an off-day. However, I changed my mind; The little-bit of meditation I did told me I would not let Wikiality be in charge of how I live my life. Thank you guides. 

"Think about all the joy you'll find when you leave this world"
-Peter Pan-

Still till this moment I am not sure what this blog is going to be about or if it as about anything at all. Sitting at the local coffee-place on a Thursday morning in the beginning of august and having been here quite a lot without abusing the service; I do notice a change in atmosphere the last two months. Of course I do by now have a couple of people around that are regulars like myself, saying "hello" and "How are you today Jack?". I say; "Good, thank you for asking dude, what about yourself?". They say "Thank you" And I never see them again until eight years later, and everything is just back to where it started. It's nice I guess, some I even remember very well from eight years ago. Besides from getting a bit older - I can tell because they are moving slower or faster depending on how life has been to them - they really haven't changed much at all. It feels like time stood still here, and in a way it did cause people here decided that this was a good place to be and never moved away from it. Conversations in general did however, well some of them. I have already mentioned how I see more and more people waking up even without being aware of it. This is very much the case and with time it has gotten clearer where people are stuck - talking like history books instead of thinking forward and with the danger of repeating myself - just float with the river. It is funny though every time people do connect with me and try to send me messages and somehow they think I'm not listening, I do get what they are saying but even though they are older than me in age and they think they got the answer, I sometimes know better. Sometimes however they do border to thieving. Not in everything of course, but in many cases I am. 

Knowing that we are constant evolving, always growing and on the move - it is always very good to get this confirmed by the energy around you. This is a very fun place for sharing and it is funny to experience how conversations are somewhat the same but grow in the same direction any place you go in the world. I can tell that the circle of life is not a joke, but there are a bunch of different sizes and numbers of the circles. Different people see various numbers and sizes. Of course and a very few see them all, or even close to it. Again I guess it is all about perspective. 

Jack 

No comments:

Post a Comment